SHATAVARI: ASPARAGUS RACEMOSUS
For Female Reproductive health.
Female tonic, Promotes reproductive health, helps maintain hormonal balance, aphrodisiac, promotes lactation, and relieves menopause symptoms.
Shatavari is considered to be the most helpful herb for women as it helps in balancing the female hormonal system. The main herbal rejuvenative for women, Shatavari nourishes and cleanses the blood and the female reproductive organs thus supporting the body's natural fertility. It nourishes the womb and ovum and supports the female organs for pregnancy. It also promotes body's natural lactation.
Benefits of Shatavari:
1. Shatavari supports reproductive health by toning and nourishing the female reproductive organs
2. Shatavari maintains healthy hormonal balance
3. Shatavari treats PMS symptoms by relieving pain and controlling blood loss during menstruation.
4. Shatavari supports normal production of breast milk for nursing mothers
5. Shatavari relieves menopausal symptoms such as hot flashes. By producing estrogens it makes up for low estrogen levels in women who are menopausal or have had hysterectomies or oophorectomies
6. Used in India as a best-known and most often-used herb for women
7. Shatavari supports normal function of the immune and digestive system
8. Shatavari also supports healthy libido
Shatavari also contains bioflavonoids, essential vitamin B components, and the essential elements of calcium and zinc .
Each capsule contains Shatavari extract â€“ 250 mg
Directions for usage:
1 capsule twice daily with meals or as directed by your Health care professional.